June is the month of weddings and it seems to be also a month of engagements. It seems like my Facebook wall is exploding with engagement announcements. I know planning a wedding can be an exciting and stressful time, so here are a few tips that I have found that might help you.
- First set a date. That just might be the hardest thing to do but that is the most important thing you can do.
- might be the hardest thing to do but that is the most important thing you can do.
- Next decide where and what time you want to get married. Sometimes that might help you to decide on a date.
- Decide on a color scheme and order invitations, favors, flowers and etc.
- Go shopping for the “Dress” and while you are looking for the look for bridesmaid dresses as you well. You might want to keep in mind that since bridesmaids are buying their own dresses that price should be a factor.
You can find some quality that will not only work with the theme of your wedding but also make your bridesmaids happy as well. Remember that even though they have agreed to be in your wedding- you have to pick a dress that all your bridesmaid will like. This will totally cut down on the amount of stress of wedding planning and the amount of arguments that will happen.
- You also need to decide if you want a buffet or a sit down dinner and finding a caterer which sometimes takes a little bit of time.
- Order the cake. Sometimes cake testing is just what is needed to take the stress out of wedding planning.
So tell me when you were planning your wedding did you enjoy it or was it a very stressful and you couldn’t wait for it to be over? If you are planning a wedding right now I hope these tips have helped you.
- None Found