Every time we go to a Carolina Railhawks game, we always have a great time. Also you never know what will come out of my children’s mouths. Let’s just say that I won’t be too popular with my girls after this post, but I promised I wouldn’t say who said it or what player they were talking about. So at least they may forgive me because I am not mentioning names. So here is a brief snippet of what was overheard at the Railhawks game Saturday night. All of the players mentioned are members of the Carolina Railhawks soccer team.
- Bring on the soccer players. I want to see some calf muscles. Calf muscles are sexy. Feel mine.
- One of the girls says that one of the players is her grandpa. And she is scared he is going to break a hip.
- There is another Railhawk player that his hair would flop up and down as he ran. “He looks like Woody Woodpecker.”
- “Our team looks like little people compared to the other team. “ ( I will have to say that the other team was tall)
- The goalie is like a bird. Also he has been compared to a bulldog.
- Look at that player he looks like Handsome Squidward from SpongeBob Squarepants.
- 2 of my girls think that one of the players looks like Allie (our Shih Tzu). I don’t see it. Do You?
- This year the soccer uniforms consists of white shorts and the pitch (soccer field) was a little muddy. So this gem was mentioned. It looked like that player pooped his pants.
- And finally “I didn’t know Shakira played for the Railhawks.”
So tell me what funny thing have you heard or overheard lately? Laughter is the best medicine. So I hope that this allowed you a few laughs and that it brightened your day.