Disclosure: PayAnywhere is sponsoring this blog post. I will compensated for my review of this app. However all opinions expressed are 100% mine.
Are you a small business owner? Do you think that the only thing that you can accept as a form of payment are cash or checks because you cannot afford a credit card machine? Did you know that there is an app available on iTunes and google that will let you accept payments just by using your mobile device? How cool is that? I will have to say that technology sure has advanced a lot since I was a kid. This cool app is called PayAnywhere.
It is an app that once you download it, you are off and running. This app is very user friendly. They send you a free card reader so that you can swipe the credit cards and receive your funds for your sale within the next day. Oh by the way, did I mention that just like the card reader the app is free. Imagine all the awesome ways that you can use this app, especially if you attended a lot of expos, conventions, trade shows, festivals, fairs etc. this mobile app will allow you to be able to sell your merchandise anywhere, at any time or place. How cool is that?
I have several friends that own small businesses and this is the preferred app they use when customers present them with a credit card as payment for their purchases. Now let me tell me that is does cost per transaction 2.69% but look is so little when you just look at all it can do. Just look at the list.
• Free app and free credit card reader ( which I already mentioned)
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex (how cool is that, it takes all cards)
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees ( love that there is not a fee to use this service)
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support ( so if you have problem you can get assistance when you need it)
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips ( it does the math for you , no more trying to calculate 10% off an item)
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location ( That to me is so cool, I am always confused by sale taxes. )
• AirPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories (I love this part of the service. This will make owning a business so much easier.)
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
So if you are a small business owner, I encourage you to check out this app and see if it will work for your business.