Last week I had the pleasure of attending a fabulous concept in the shopping world. A mobile fashion boutique, how cool is that?
From the outside The Flourish Market looks like any other delivery or food truck but once the doors are open you won’t believe your eyes.
Inside is a fabulous designer boutique filled with so many different items that you just want to buy them all. I know I sure did but sadly my checkbook would not let me.
The Flourish Market is the brain child of Em and Chris Sexton. Their idea was brought to life through the designs of Alison Briggs and Bea DePaz. It is unlike any thing that I have ever seen. Not only is it beautiful and has some amazing clothes- it also has a great message behind it. Every item sold in the boutique has a special story and is handmade.
Em and Chris worked hard to find the artists and designers in developing nations as well as in those in the United States to fill their truck.
Remember the blog post I wrote about making healthy choices– and the Free the Girls campaign. Where we collected gently used bras well folks that is where I dropped them off.
Not only does The Flourish Market gives back, their items are sold with a purpose.
- The jewelry is created by survivors of sex trafficking.
- The clothes sold are used to help build orphanages.
- The candles were poured by refugees in the US.
You have to go and check out this amazing boutique and get some holiday shopping done and support an amazing cause. Don’t live in the Raleigh/Durham area don’t worry, you can also shop online.
Plus check out this super comfy dress I got that I was supposed to wear to a blog conference last week, but I got sick and couldn’t go.
- Celebrating the Holiday Season with Trifabb
- You’re Not Alone at The Flourish Market
- An Event to Remember- Flourish Live
- Another Fabulous TriFABB Meetup
- Vintage Meets Modern at The Peach Boutique
- Get Your Credit Score For Free