I will receive compensation in form of a gift card in exchange for this post.
Go back in time with me and see if you can recall these events.
- Elvis Presley was still alive.
- Rocky uttered his first “Adrian!”
- The Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow commercial was seen on television.
- Bruce Jenner (when he was still Bruce) won the Olympic decathlon.
- An unknown man named Charlie had a group of detectives called “Charlie’s Angels.”
- The Fonz said “Ayyyy!”
- Radar, Hawkeye, Colonel Potter and Hot Lips Hooligan were serving in MASH unit during the Korean War.
- Archie Bunker could be found in his chair.
- Donna Summer was on the Radio.
- And “Shaking Your Booty” was popular.
Not sure what year it was. Well, it was 1976. And for one day only, November 30, 2016, it will be 1976 for a restaurant located in North Carolina. In honor of their 40th anniversary, Jason’s Deli is bringing back their 1976 prices. Just look at these great deals.
Man if only things were that inexpensive now. Jason’s Deli invites all their loyal customers and new ones as well to come check them out.
Here is a little bit more about this day only, guests at participating Jason’s Deli restaurants who purchase any adult entrée can also get one 1976 menu item at its original price. The 1976 menu items include eight different “European-style” sandwiches served with chips or baked chips. Prices range from $1.35 for a cheese sandwich to $1.95 for a Reuben sandwich. Yummy!
To find out a location near you and more about this great throwback go here.
And guess what that isn’t all they have also given me a gift card for one of you!!! Enter using the rafflecopter below.