This post is part of a kick-butt burger grill giveaway hosted by GirlCarnivore but the burger epicness is all my own.
Did you know that May is not only #NCBeefMonth ( remember these yummy albondigas, I shared) but is it also Burger Month. I have joined forces with an amazing group of bloggers to bring you a burger every day in the month of May. Well today, it is my turn. I wanted to share a burger on Cinco de Mayo in honor of not only my husband’s heritage, my daughter’s birthday ( she was almost a Cinco de Mayo baby) but also to honor Maddie’s, my oldest daughter, boyfriend Lex who just graduated yesterday with his Bachelor of Science in BioChemistry. Here is a picture of the proud graduate and my oldest daughter.
What better way to show that cultures can exist then to combine North Carolina grown ground beef with a splash of Asian and Mexican touches. That is how the Jalapeno Yum Yum Burger was born.
Everyone knows that what makes a burger are the condiments. And with condiments like Yum Yum Sauce, Jalapenos, Bacon, Tomatoes, Cheese, Onions, and throw a fried egg with a runny yolk in the mix and you have a recipe for an eruption of your taste buds.
I just look at how easy these were to make. You just literally throw all the toppings together to make this delicious burger.
Serve it with your favorite sides and you have a burger that has a little something for everyone.
A huge thanks to the #BurgerMonth sponsors, American Lamb Board, Anolon, Cabot Cheese, Crow Canyon Home, Melissa’s Produce, Microplane, New York Beef Council, Red Duck, Spiceologist, Veal Made Easy, and Weber Grills.
And here is the best part use the rafflecopter below for a chance to win
- American Lamb Board – Ground lamb, cutting board, and apron
- Anolon – Anolon SureGrip Cutlery Bronze 3 Piece Chef Set & Anolon Advanced Bronze 11″ Deep Square Grill Pan w/ Pour Spouts
- Cabot Cheese – $25 Cabot Legacy Gift box – Includes eight bars of Cabot Cheddar, cheese knife, and a wine opener. Award-winning cheese brought to you by the 1,000 farm families who own Cabot Creamery Co-operative.
- Crow Canyon Home – Red Marble Enamelware Prize Box 1 each: Red Marble Jelly Roll Tray, Red Marble Oval Platter, Red Rim Large Open Roaster, Red Marble 6-cup muffin pan
- Melissa’s Produce – Grilling Veggie Box
- Microplane – Herb And Salad Chopper, Microplane Elite Series Extra Coarse Grater, Microplane Spice Mill
- New York Beef Council – Beef, It’s What’s for Dinner Swag Bag including a tote, knives, oven mitt and apron
- Red Duck – Gourmet Ketchup Variety
- Spiceologist – 4 Rub Grilling Spice Set
- Veal Made Easy – 5 lbs Veal and grilling gear
- Weber Grilling Pack – Weber Tumbler and Weber Grill Hat
1 winner will be drawn for every week of burger month! All winners will be entered to win a Weber Spirit II E-310 gas grill! Grand prize grill winner will be announced June 4th.
- Grilled Pizza
- Chicken Fajitas Pockets
- Grilled Veggie Quesadillas
- Celebrate National Pasta Month with Cucina Antica
- 3 Blast from the Past Recipes for French Fries
- How to Make Yummy Soups for Family Meals