Now that all the madness of the Great Quince, I can now tell you about all the many different projects that we undertook to make this event memorable for Gracie. One of the things we made was a chandelier for the photo booth. We wanted it to be sparkly and keeping the theme of The Great Gatsby in mine. It was actually very easy. It just took a lot of time. So continue reading to see how to make a photo booth chandelier.
Luckily I had some help for my neighbor Mandy and we were able to knock it out in one afternoon. So if you follow these directions on how to make a photo booth chandelier you can make one as well.
So now I’m going to share with you the finished project and give you a list of all you will need to make one for yourself.
How to Make A Photo Booth Chandelier
Materials Needed for Photo Booth Chandelier
- Mardi Gras beads
- wire plant hanger
- hot glue gun
- spray paint of your choice
Directions for Photo Booth Chandelier
- Separate your Mardi Gras beads and then cut them into sections.
- Using your wire attach the bee the wire plant hanger
- Continue until you’re completely finished
- You may need to hot glue pieces on the top
- Spray paint your chandelier any color you wish.
- Optional: If you want to add a little more flair you can add a battery operated flameless candles to sit in the middle of the photo booth chandelier to make it seem like a real one.
I can honestly say that I was very pleased with how it turned out. Who would have thought that the simple materials that were used can turn into something so beautiful and meaningful to us all?