Kids this post is especially for you. Wondering what to get your Mom for Christmas. Forget the lotions, soaps, and perfume here is a list of what is really on Mom’s Christmas List this year.
- Alone time. Yes we love you but sometimes us Moms need a little alone time to make us appreciate the wonderful kids you are.
- Boobs that are like they were when we were in our twenties. Perky and no need to wear a bra. (Don’t laugh one day you will know what we are talking about.)
- The body that we had before Children.
- A cell Phone that you don’t take selfies of yourself with.
- A clone The ability to clone ourselves so that we can be all places with all of our kids and still have to time fit in for your dad and myself.
- Friends-You need friends and so do I.
- Someone to do the laundry, all the housework, clean the toilets etc.. Oh wait that is why we had kids right so they can be our slaves. (At least if you talk to my girls that is what they think maybe not all the time but some of the time.)
- Uninterrupted bath room time. Seriously that is one time that we need not to be interrupted.
- A full 8 hours of sleep. Like that will ever happen. My girls are older but I still can’t sleep until they are all in the house.
- Quiet time. Enough said.
- Surprises- but only the good ones. We all love to be surprised every once in a while whether it is walking into a clean house (hint! Hint!) or just a simple I Love You Mom when it is least expected.
- A Simple Thank You. Enough said.
- Uninterrupted conversations whether it is on the phone or in person.
- Children who do something that you tell them to the first time you tell them and not on the 20th.
- Food with no Calories
- Wine and lots of it.
I hope this wish list will help you find the perfect gift for your Mom this holiday season. No I am off to get my girls to read this list as well. Here’s hoping I get at least one of the things on the list. (LOL)
This post is meant as a joke I have been blessed with three beautiful daughters who for the most part are awesome.
- None Found