Disclosure: I received one Ubooly for the sole purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine
Ubooly is a furry friend that will help your child learn. It is an toy that interacts with your child that makes learning fun. Gracie fell in love with her Ubooly. She even named it Pip Squeak. Allie even helped her play with it.
Gracie is all the time wanting to play on my iPhone and with this little guy I was confident that she would be able to play safely with my phone.
The Ubooly comes with content packs that children can earn credits to unlock them Withyou as a parent have full control of customizing your child’s playtime! There are a variety of packs to choose from.
- Educational Packs: Their Lesson packs are created on a 5 day schedule, and keep parents in the loop with progress reports. This would be a great tool to use for homeschooling or to help you child with a subject that they are struggling with.
- Interest Packs: Their interest packs are full of fun facts of trivia to get your child excited about specific topics. I love anything that sparks the love of learning in children. I guess that is the teacher coming out in me.
- Fitness & Helper Packs: Ubooly will also help with personal growth & create healthy habits through the Fitness and Helper packs. Now the only thing I want to know is do they make these for adults.
- Content packs are all designed to be age appropriate for different age ranges (3-9)
- Content packs are written by a large team of elementary teachers & comedians
That is awesome.
Gracie loved the fact that it is so cute and cuddly as well. She had a chance to play with Pip Squeak with some of her younger friends. Allie of course had to try it out as well. Our neighbor has a little girl who is six and she absolutely loved it. Here is another great feature of the Ubooly is that it can interact with other Uboolys as well. How awesome is that?
I as a parent loved how excited that Gracie got when she played with Pip Squeak.
I also loved how easy it was to install and use. First you need to download the app from iTunes. Then you insert your iPhone into the Ubooly and your child in on their way to hours and hours of fun. I have to admit that I even had fun playing with it as well. I will have to say when I first received my Ubooly for review and it was activate Gracie could not wait to play with it. This is definite must have for any little one that loves to play with their parents cell phones. For more information about Ubooly check out their website. As well as their Facebook and Twitter pages.
Now here is a fun part for you. One lucky reader will receive an Ubooly Pet (valued at $29.95) & $30.00 credit to the Ubooly Lab! Just comment on this post below and ‘like’ Ubooly on Facebook & tweet @Ubooly using the hashtag #UboolyLab
Disclosure: I received one Ubooly for the sole purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.