I know I stopped the blessing challenge for a while- it wasn’t because I wanted to it was because life got to busy to write. This brings me to my next blessing list.
- My birthday which was Friday. Turning another year older to some people is depressing and normally to me it would be but this year with everything that we have gone through I am blessed to see another year.
- Spending time with friends. I was blessed to be able to spend time with friends this past weekend. Just sitting around and chatting with no worries was just what the doctor ordered.
- Safe Road Trips with my older daughter driving.- Normally she makes me nervous but driving the last couple of times to Cary, I have felt a calm peaceful feeling. Maybe that is just a part of me letting go. She knows she has to get used to driving this road because she will need to drive when she comes home from college.
- Exciting new and old opportunities for the blog. Just yesterday I was able to sit down and interview the sweetest guy and the girls were able to fit in a workout at Title Boxing Cary for another story as well.
- People who are stepping up saying they will write guest posts for me. You see I am scheduled for surgery the middle of August and I am already lining up people to guest post. Some old faces as well as some new ones as well. I am really excited to see what they will be writing.
- Thankful that I get to spend another girl’s night out – I know 2 in one week how did that happen- attending a prescreening of Lucy with an amazing friend of mine named Shannon. My daughters say that she reminds them of Garcia from Criminal Minds. Which brings me to my next blessing.
- Derrick Morgan AKA Shemar Moore- just look at his picture do I need to say more.
- The opportunities that my girls have to volunteer to help those that are younger than them and to give back to the community.
- Soccer- It is amazing how a game can bring different people from different countries together.
- Answered prayers- Have you ever had a feeling wondering your prayers were even heard or answered. I know I have but take my word for it, your prayers are heard. They may not be answered when you want them and how you want them but they are answered in His time.
Now I am in the home stretch 20 more to go. If you missed any of my blessings post just go to the search bar and type in the word blessings. This should get you caught up. So how are you doing in your blessings challenge?