If you are like me, I love to write. But just because I love to write does not mean that I know how to make money from writing. Just recently, I have started reaping the rewards of what I write, so here are a few tips to get you started. The first is to join some blogger’s or writer’s groups. Not only have I found some awesome opportunities for paid writing jobs, but the feedbacks that I get from these groups have made me a better writer. Next do not get into a niche and get stuck there, branch and discover new and exciting things to write about. If you are willing to go outside the box forthan companies will is more willing to work with you. Now that is not to say take every opportunity that comes along, you know as a which opportunities are right for you. Networking and carrying your business cards around may land you a job that is unexpected but a welcome surprise. Writing can be stressful at times especially when you have deadlines and other matters in life start closing in remember if that happens take break and step back from writing for a day, a hour, or longer if needed it will make you a better writer in the long run.
- How to promote your blog
- How to Promote Your Business
- Freebie : On Becoming a Writer: What Every Blogger Needs to Know [Kindle Edition]
- Ways to Make Money From Home
- Freebie: Freelance Writing Bootcamp: Learn How You Can Make Money From Home Freelance Writing Online [Kindle Edition]
- Following the style of your favorite blogger