This post is made possible through a partnership with Meguiar’s car care.
My older girls have crazy schedules. If they aren’t in class, they are either driving to and from class. They spend a lot of time in their cars. And basically, for lack of a better word their vehicles get trashed. So with that, I decided to get them a little something that they could use to get Bertha ( Maddie’s car) and Sasha (Mikaela’s car) into tip-top shape. So when I was contacted by Meguiar’s, to write about them, I knew this would be the perfect opportunity for a car care kit for college students.
My girls have busy lives, so their cars don’t always get the care that is needed. So when I decided to give the kit, this is what I included and why
- Meguiar’s ®Whole Car Air Re-Freshers to remove bad odors permanently and keep their cars smelling fresh. Because let’s face it sometimes they forget to bring their leftovers in from the car or even better their coffee cups. ( And I have a little confession to make I do too.)
- Think Ahead – Make your busy schedule less hectic by keeping your car fully stocked with the essentials they may need. Water, snacks, hand sanitizer, tissues, and even a phone charger can help save the day! That is why I included a bucket for them to keep things in. And phone chargers are also another thing on the list to give them for Christmas.
- Save Money, Wash Your Car at Home –Make sure to keep the ride looking clean and fresh with regular washes and also keep Meguiar’s ® Ultimate Quik Detailer or Meguiar’s ® Ultimate Waterless Wash & Wax ready to quickly remove any road dirt or grime that builds up during the day. Because they live in a busy city, they are always encountering road construction. And that it is a waterless wash & wax is a huge plus. Because living in a dorm and an apartment they don’t always have access to water.
- Plus you want to add some towels as well.
So if you are looking for the perfect gift for your college student look no further than this car care kit?
- DIY Christmas Gift Guide: Bath Sundae
- 3 Christmas Gifts Moms Would Love To Receive But Never Ask For
- Pre-Emptive Present Planning
- DIY Christmas Gift Guide: Fleece Boa Scarves
- DIY Christmas Gift Guide: Laundry Basket
- DIY Mickey Christmas Ornaments