- Mail your pre-addressed and stamped Valentines to Loveland, Colorado and they will postmark them and mail them for you. Send them to: Postmaster, Valentine Re-mailing, 446 E. 29th St., Loveland, CO 80538
(If you do this, you’ll want to do it soon! To arrive on time to a US Destination, your cards should be in Loveland by Feb. 9.)
- Make a treasure hunt for your spouse. Start by mailing or e-mailing him the first clue. Then leave clues all over the house, yard, car or his office telling him where to find the next clue. End the hunt by making a picnic in the back yard or going to a park for a picnic. Use your imagination and have fun. The simple things are the ones people remember.
- Go to a bookstore and enjoy the silence and browse. Get a cup of coffee and make a date of it.
- Celebrate Valentine’s day AFTER Valentine’s day. Everything is half off.
- Mail a love letter to your hubby’s work.
- Send your spouse a sexy email message.
- Leave “Why I love you” message all over the house. Buy a package of the cheap Valentines. Leave a message on each one and hide them all over the house for your honey. They will get to enjoy the gift for months!
- Use lipstick to make hearts and love notes on the rear view mirror, car windows, bathroom mirror or windows of the house. Leave a kiss on his napkin for lunch or dinner.
- Make a bunch of hearts out of construction paper. Put a love note on each one. Paste them all over the front door or car before your hubby or kids come home from work.
- If you don’t have money to go out, have a picnic on the floor. Use some candles and lay a soft blanket on the floor. Put on some soft music and have a romantic Valentine’s dinner on the floor. Use some white Christmas lights for additional romantic lighting!
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Men
- Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts for Men
- Spreading Love One Heart at a Time
- Great Valentine’s Day Gifts for Kids
- The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
- Ways to Make Valentine’s Fun For Kids