Valentine’s will soon be upon us. Are you like me and struggle as what to get your Valentine’s? Here is a cute craft that will only cost you $3 and will take you no time at all to put together. Go to The Dollar Tree
and buy 3 things. A vinyl cling, a silver plate, and an easel. Now cut your vinyl cling and play around with the placement of it on your plate. Once you are happy with it apply and then stand it up on an easel for all the world to see.
Here are step by step instructions.
- A vinyl cling
- A silver plate
- an easel
All of these items you can find at your local Dollar Tree. I will have to say that I love shopping there because I can get a lot of amazing ideas for blog posts. Plus it is easy on my checkbook. Just the other day I was able to buy a bunch of stickers and supplies for my Bible journaling for what it would cost to buy just one pack of stickers at stores like Joanns and Michaels.
- Cut your vinyl cling and play around with the placement of it on your plate. Depending on what size plate you buy will depend on how you will need to cut it.
- Once you are happy with it apply the vinyl clings.
- Then stand it up on an easel for all the world to see.
I love crafts like this that are not only frugal but quick and easy as well as make a statement. This plate now proudly sits on the windowsill in my kitchen.
- Easy Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas with Free Printables
- Crafters Unite with Cricut Machines
- One of a Kind Travel Mugs
- DIY Christmas Craft Guide: Unique Plates
- 10 Fun & Creative Easter Bunny Craft Ideas
- DIY Christmas Gift Guide: Initial Ornament