I have a love / hate relationship with my mattress. Right after our car accident, there were days that I just could not seem to get comfortable. So I have come up with a few tips to help make mattress buying a little easier. I will tell you buying the right one is not a place to look at the prices you need to look at the quality of the mattress.
- When purchasing one lie on it for at least 15 minutes, that way you can get a feel for what it is actually like.
- Research online the kind you want.
- Talk to your doctor before buying the mattress. This is vital if you have health problems.
- Firm Mattresses aren’t always the best for a bad back. Research studies have shown that a majority of the time a medium firm one is best for your back.
- Pillow Top aren’t for everyone. You have to decide on what feels the most comfortable to you.
- Adjustable beds are an excellent option, especially if you are unable to lie flat.
- Make sure to ask if the store or site has a money back guarantee. That way you know you won’t be stuck with one you hate.
- Check the warranty. Most places have a minimum warranty of 10 years.
- Make sure to buy a waterproof protector to help maintain the life of the mattress.
- Check out all the options and variations of any that you are interested in.
- Keep an eye out for specials and deals like those offered here.
I hope these tips will help you on your next mattress buying trip.
- 7 Mistakes To Avoid When Buying a Mattress
- Why Buying a Mattress is Like Ordering a Taco
- 2 Things to Look for When Considering a New Mattress
- Can Sleeping Longer On A Mattress Make You Feel Better?
- The Ultimate Guide: Buying a Car
- Combine Style and Functionality for a Happy, Healthy Bedroom