Remember those times when you wanted to make something different for your child’s birthday party and couldn’t come up with it? Every mother wants to do that for her child, but it is rarely possible.
What would you say that it is possible to prepare the Pac Man cookie at home? Yes, you read it right! There’s no mistake. The Pac-Man cookie – the same Pac-Man that you grew up playing. You can make these sandwich cookies and be creative as regards the colors and sweets that you want to go into the cookies. Unbelievable? Read to know how it is possible to make Pac-Man cookies at home.
You will need –
Flower-shaped cookie cutters
Open star tip # 16 for decoration
Round tip # 3 for decoration
Spice drops – small
Small chocolates that are candy coated
Hollow candies – Both hard and gummy
Colors – Green, red, orange, lemon, royal blue, black, violet and yellow
Steps to Make Pac-Man cookies
Step 1 –Bake The Cookies
- To bake the cookies, you need the recipe of your favorite chocolate cookie and prepare the dough.
- Now roll it to a thickness of 1/8th inch.
- Cut the cookie into tulips, daisies and flowers and remove the stems from the tulips so that you only have the flower.
- Bake them as per the recipe instructions.
Step 2 – Assemble Sandwich Cookies
After you finish assembling the sandwich cookies, you should have three batches of cookies – smooth, wacky-haired and curly-haired.
- Now that your cookies are baked and ready, you need to assemble them.
- Prepare the pretzels. Attach one spice drop at the end of a pretzel.
- Prepare buttercream icing. Spread it on one-half of cookie.
- Arrange the arms and legs of the cookie, using the prepared pretzels. To attach the limbs, place the pretzels on the buttercream.
- Cover with the un-creamed cookies.
Step 3 – Decorate The Smooth Cookies
- To decorate the cookies, you have to color the icing first.
- Make an outline on each of the cookies with the icing till you completely fill each cookie.
- Add candies and decorate as you want.
- Use the black color now to tint the icing.
- Fill up the round tip with this black icing and draw the mouth on the flat cookies.
Step 4 – Decorate the Wacky Haired Cookies
- Tint the icing with the colors of your choice.
- Fill the star shaped nozzle with the icing.
- Decorate the cookies with the icing.
- Add hollow candies as you decorate them.
- Finally, add the mouth to the cookies using the black icing and the round tip.
Step # 5 Decorate The Curly Haired Cookies
- Tint the frosting with the colors of your choice and make curly hair on the cookies using round, rosette or spiral tip.
- Add the candies and make black mouth using black icing.
Your Pac-Man Monster cookies are now ready. These cookies are so easy to bake and make. You already bake your chocolate cookies for your kids, don’t you? All you do to do is decorate them and make Pac-Man faces on the cookies. For more varieties of cookies, you can try out cookies by Aunt Beth and watch your kids’ faces as they enjoy this surprise.