1. Matcha Green Tea Smoothie With Peaches
This smoothie takes your green tea obsession to a whole new level. It’s the perfect sweet and tangy balance to start your day right. Get the recipe here.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie
Here’s a surprisingly healthy take on chocolate and peanut butter. It’s naturally sweetened with honey, and packed with tons of protein. It’s hard to believe this smoothie could actually be healthy, but we promise it is. Try out the recipe for yourself.
3. Chocolate, Chia, and Banana Smoothie
You can try out the recipe for this perfect pick-me-up here. Every ingredient in this smoothie is already so full of vitamins and nutrients, so imagine the energy you’ll get from blending all of them together! If you’re looking for a blender that’ll do the best job at that, we’ve got you covered.
4. Bye Bye Blues Super Smoothie
This one’s full of antioxidant-rich berries, vitamin-fueled spirulina, and good ‘ol fatty acids from chia seeds. This smoothie is guaranteed to turn your mood around. Get the recipe here.
5. Healthy Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
As someone once said, “muffins are just cupcakes disguised as breakfast,” and thanks to this super healthy recipe, we couldn’t agree more. Try out the yummy drink with this recipe.
- Delicious Fruity Pebbles Treats Recipe
- 4 Easy Tips to Bake Healthy Christmas Cookies
- Recipe: Breakfast Bars
- Breakfast Ideas for you
- 20 Must Try Oatmeal Recipes
- Celebrate National Popcorn Day With 25 Sweet and Salty Popcorn Treats