I will be receiving product and compensation throughout the year for being a part of the Biz Ambassador program.
Being a mom my life can get pretty hectic especially when you have a child who has health issues. I mean just month alone Gracie has had dental appointments, wisdom surgery, neurology appointments and let’s not forget about her foot. So I need products that I can depend on and that I know will work. And especially laundry detergent, you would think that with my older girls gone that I would be doing less laundry but no that isn’t happening. And I love a detergent that can double as stain lifter as well. Actually, I should say it is actually the other way around. Biz is supposed to be a stain booster but I use it as laundry detergent as well and it works great.
I mean just look at all it can do.
- CLEANS UP TO 80% BETTER than detergent alone
- MORE STAIN-FIGHTING INGREDIENTS than other brands
- Only fully-formulated product available PROVEN TO REMOVE ALL TYPES OF STAINS
- Can be used to pretreat stains, as a laundry booster, or even by itself as a detergent
I love how I don’t get an allergic reaction from it and it isn’t too perfumey because you know me and my migraines. But I also love that is super easy to use and that is one of the few detergents out there that does what it says and more.
I, of course, had to teach my family how to use it. They are one of those people who start the washer, pour the detergent in and immediately start throwing the clothes in the washing machine. ( Do you have someone like that in your family?) You have to let it fill up before you start piling those clothes in or the detergent won’t get to all the clothes. It isn’t that hard of a concept to grasp.
And don’t get me started on the dryer. The right way to take clothes out of the dryer isn’t to pile them on top for mom to fold later but to fold them as you are waiting for the washing machine fill up for your next load.
Teenagers, sometimes they can be so sweet but sometimes they can be so hard-headed as well. But I bet my mom and dad said the same thing about me when I was my girls’ age.
So tell me how do you do a load of laundry?
- How How Many Times Do Clothes Need to be Rinsed in a Washing Machine?
- How to Diagnose and Repair a Washing Machine on Your Own
- Precious Cargo: Ways to Keep Your Kids From Damaging Your New Car
- A Bit of Rough and Tumble (Drying)
- Unique Easter Gift Ideas for College Students
- Four Fabulous Laundry Hacks and Giveaway