- 5:30 am wake up
- 5:30-9:00 Try to get rid of Pesky headache while answering emails
- 9:00 shower, girls leave for school. Normally on Wednesdays I have to drop them but they talked their grampie into taking them out for breakfast at iHop
- 9:30 Let Allie outside in her pen, then chase her down when she got out. UGH!!!
- 9:45 Call hubby to let him know that Allie got out any to realize he left his phone at home
- 10:00-11:30 Blog and answer emails, discuss plans for Maddie’s birthday at Soccer game
- 11:30- 2:00 Lunch with my dear friend and neighbor, Mandy. Even though we live just a few houses down from each other it is hard for us to get time to get together. She made a delicious lunch and the conversation and prayer was amazing.
- 2:00 Come home to more blogging, dinner planning and I am not going to lie General Hospital time LOL
- and as I am posting this still blogging. LOL
Today was not a very busy day for me in that I did not work at the school now if I worked at the school that would be a whole other story.
So what has your day been like?
- None Found