My mommy got this cute costume for me in exchange for this post. However the safety tips and my total cuteness is all me.
Allie here! Halloween is just around the corner and like most kids I am so excited about this night. But I also wanted to share a few tips about Halloween safety when it comes to your fur babies.
- Give me lots of exercise and playtime before those little ghosts and goblins show up at the front door. 30 minutes of exercise would be more than enough to tire us out so that we are more relaxed when those visitors arrive.
- Give me a quiet room, a warm blanket and a nice cozy bed any day over being out there among those creatures of the night.
- Make sure that I am doorbell trained, so I know not to bark when those little tricksters ring the bell.
- Dogs like treats too. Buy me a new toy to play with just for that day. I love getting presents so I know your furry friend will to.
- Never leave any of your furry friends alone with your small human friends especially those human friends that are in costume. This is for our safety as well as our human friends as well.
- Be strict with those holiday sweets. No matter how much we beg for that piece of candy, cookies, cake or chocolate -DO NOT let us have them. It is not good for us and it can make us sick.
- Lastly, if you have candles or a jack-a-lantern with a candle inside make sure we are far away from them. Our tails like to wag so it better to be safe than sorry.
I also wanted to show what I look like in my Halloween costume. Did you know that the EWOK costume is one of the ten most popular pet costume? And I can see why, I look absolutely adorable in it. I am so glad that my mommy got this for me.
Just look at the other costumes she could have chosen for me.
- Despicable Me Pet Costume
- Wonder Woman
- Bantha Rider
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
- Yoda Ears
So tell me what do you think of my costume? Do you think my mommy made a good choice?