Knitting. Playing the piano. Meditation. Time management: These things may come naturally to you, but they are skills that others have trouble mastering. Consider the things you’re truly great at doing (and yes, there are plenty!), find someone who’d appreciate learning that skill, and show them how it’s done.
- #MC #Sponsored CWIST Gives Back
- #ENDITMOVEMENT Sport a Red X to End Human Trafficking
- Giving Back Little Free Library
- Tootsie Rolls For Emma
- 3 Ways to Give Back to Your Community & Volunteer
- Inspire Goodness with Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen #InspireGoodness