If you remember last summer, we attended a pro soccer match. Soccer is a sport that we all love in my family. My oldest daughter Maddie plays soccer. When she is playing both my husband and myself become the cheerleaders. The girls on the soccer time love to hear my husband in the stands because according to them he is hilarious. LOL He even offered to buy the refs some ice cream because they were doing such a great job. NOT!!! Check out this graphic if you have a soccer player aka as Football player in your house.
Secret to Success: Do it the Non English Way – An infographic by the team at
This is a sponsored post.
- Come to the US to See A Mexican Soccer Game
- Gearing Up For Soccer Season
- Things Overheard at a Carolina Railhawks Soccer Game
- We All Scream For Ice Cream
- Soccer Scavenger Hunts Are A Ball
- Being A Part Of Something Bigger, When You are Part of A Team