Dogs are known to be man’s best friend. They provide not just companionship but loyalty and even entertainment. But it’s not all fun and games when you have a dog or dogs to take care of. They are also a responsibility. You need not just feed them, or shelter them, you also need to train them.
One of the most important parts of dog rearing is walking your dog. For many, this can be an enjoyable time between dog and owner, but for others, it can be quite a nightmare. There are too many owners who actually abandon their dogs because they won’t stop pulling during their walks.
The no-pull harness is an innovation that helps owners have more control over their dogs and thus successfully train them.
You can check out this link if you want to know more about what is no pull dog harness and also what are the best ones available on the market. And if you need a little more convincing, read the list below for the best reasons why you should use a no pull harness for your dog.
- There will be a less likely injury for your dogs – studies published have shown that for dogs who use a collar instead of a harness, the former is more likely to incur injuries to their body parts. Examples of these are those with already existing medical conditions and small dogs such pugs who can suffer from protruding eyeballs if there is too much pressure on their necks.
- You and other people around you will also be safe from injury, especially if you have a big dog – it’s not just dogs that will be safer when you use a pull harness, but also you and the people around you. This is especially true if you have a big dog, or you own several dogs and you walk them all at the same time. Just imagine that you are going home after walking your dog or dogs and they become distracted by something. This would not be a problem if you were at a park with not a lot of people around. But if you were at a busy intersection, it could be very dangerous if your dogs suddenly move forward while the cars are still passing by. And it’s not just you, the people around you could also be injured, such as bikers or joggers who could be put off-balanced when your dog passes them by. With a no pull harness, you are limiting their movements so that people are safer.
- It’s a good and humane way of training your dog – there may be ways to train your dog, but you want a training tool that will not put any additional stress on them right? A traditional harness can create havoc on your dog’s neck and spine, but a no pull harness can decrease the discomfort that dogs may feel when wearing a neck collar or traditional harness.
- Emotional Healing: How You Can Overcome the Trauma of a Dog Attack
- 5 Tips to Caring for A Service Animal
- How To Keep Your Dog Safe In The Car
- How to Build Your Dog’s Confidence
- Home Alone: Make Sure Your Pup Doesn’t Go Wild Without You
- 4 Ways to Avoid Costly Dog Bites