- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 box Yellow Cake Mix (dry)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Pour a can of Blueberry Pie Filling in your baking dish.
- Pour cake mix evenly over mixture.
- Divide up a stick of butter and put on top and place in a preheated oven for 20–25 minutes
This would be great with a scoop of ice cream on top.
- Easy As Pie Apple Cobbler
- Recipe: Easy Fruit Cobbler
- Recipe: Canned Fruit Cobbler
- Recipe: Black Forest Crisp
- Recipe: Low Calorie Cake
- Recipe: Easy Peach Cobbler