Cooking in the kitchen is fun- especially when it is done safely. Make sure your kitchen is safe.
- Keep soap by the sink to wash hands before preparing food.
- Have clean kitchn towels and sponges available.
- Use potholders to handle hot pans.
- Wash your hands and cutting board with hot soapy water after handling raw meat.
- Wrap your meat before putting it in the refrigerator so juices don’t drip on other foods.
- Have an adult supevise when using sharp utensils and hot cooking equipment.
- None Found