- a container I used a Vase
- Bath goodies such as body wash etc.
- bath sponge ( I used 2) It depends on how big the opening of your container is.
- a straw
- Decorative topping.
- Find a vase or container. I was lucky I had one on hand.
- Place the bath goodies inside the vase. If you want to put shredded paper inside you can.
- Then top with your bath sponge and your straw and a decorative topping. I used a heart flower pick from valentine’s day. Here is the finished product.
There you have it an easy and unique gift idea that cost less than $5.00 to make. You can be unique and frugal at the same time.
- None Found