Tips When Crafting for a Pet
- Be careful of the supplies you use when crafting for a pet. Read labels carefully and use only nontoxic materials.
- When dyeing toys for birds, use Kool-Aid or other brightly colored drink mixes.
- Don’t use anything that can be easily chewed off and swallowed like pompoms, small buttons, craft gems or wiggly eyes.
- Not sure what to craft for your pet? Try making toys, collars, beds or some casual attire.
- Undomesticated animals enjoy a little crafting too. Craft a birdhouse, birdbath, toad hut, butterfly house or fountain.
- None Found