Ylang Ylang essential oil has a rich, pleasing, and romantic floral scent. It’s calming and relaxing, and all so supports emotional balance. The quality of Ylang Ylang oil depends very much on the time that the flowers are picked and the distillation process. The best time to pick the flower is in the early morning; this yields the best and most oil and what an excellent therapeutic grade. Here are few of the great benefits of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Mood: Put one drop in the palm of your hand cupped over the nose and mouth and breath. It is all so great to diffuse in a room for an aromatically scent.
- Hair: Just add a few drops to your favorite lotion or hair products it’s ideal for maintaining moisturizer in the skin and hair. You can either add 2-3 drops of the oil to your regular shampoo, or you can massage a mixture with 2-3 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil with about a tablespoon of coconut oil into your hair and scalp, leave it in for 20 minutes and then, wash out with warm water and a mild shampoo.
- Hormonal Balance: Use 1-2 drops aromatically in your diffuser or topically daily to help support the body’s ability to balance or try out this tip. Make a Rollerball by filling it ¾ full with coconut oil and then adding 3-4 drops of Ylang Ylang. Use this to apply topically to your lower abdomen every day.
- Anti- Aging: Make your ylang ylang essential oil skin toner mix a cup of brewed chamomile tea with five drops of ylang ylang essential oil, allow it cool, and use it as you would any other skin toner. What a perfect way to feel relaxed and refreshed before.
- Anti-Fungal: Ylang Ylang essential oil can also be used to treat fungal infections, such as athlete’s foot. Mix a few drops of the oil in with a carrier oil or a simple lotion, and then massage into the feet and leave it on overnight Slip on a pair of stocks. Repeat these steps until the problem clears up.