This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareItForward #CollectiveBias
I am always looking for creative ways to make an ordinary item into an extraordinary item. That sometimes can be challenging, but I do love a challenge so one day while I was looking at a regular can of coke I wondered how I can create a unique present from this. I totally came up with some totally awesome gift ideas if I do say so myself.
The first people I thought about a gift for were the teachers at my daughters’ school. They are totally awesome and go the extra mile especially when it comes to Gracie. They keep a watchful eye on her to make sure she is okay. I decided I wanted to treat them. So I came up with this awesome gift. I put an individual Coke can in a plastic gift bag, add a little container of treats on top and a cupcake liner. Add to that some baker’s twine, a paper straw, and a cute handwritten note saying “Having You as a Teacher has been a real treat!” and it was the perfect teacher gift. They were so easy to make. Just check out how I did it.
- Put a Coke Can in your treat bag. This was the fun part because as you know, Coke has those cans with nicknames. So some time and thought were put into which teacher got which can of Coke.
- Then after that was done, we took the individual bag of treats and poured it into a plastic container with a lid. I put this inside a cupcake liner and added this to the top of the Coke.
- After that, each one of my daughters wrote a handwritten note to each of their teachers. This note will be attached to the bag. Make sure you punch a hole in the corner of the note.
- Take the twisty tie that came with the treat bags and closed the bag containing the Coke and the treats. Then tie a strand of baker’s twine around the twisty tie and attach the paper straw.
- Lastly, attach the note and you have a unique gift.
I love this idea so much that I decided to recreate this gift as goodie bags for Gracie’s birthday. We did add something a little extra into the bags as her friends are totally crazy about wipes and often beg her for some. So we added those to her goodie bags.
There are so much more things that you can do with Coke did you know that you can make it into a unique centerpiece for your table or a party? All you need to do is have a centerpiece that you are already using and add some cans of Coke to it. This was quite easy. All you need to make this unique centerpiece is an existing centerpiece, some wooden dowels, clear packing tape, and some cans of Coke.
You simply attach the wooden dowels to the cans of Coke by using the clear packing tape and wrapping it around the Coke Can several times. Then you place the Coke on a stick into the centerpiece.
I loved that I was able to create so many awesome things with the 32 pack of Coke that I picked up at Sam’s Club. Did you know that there is a Demo coming to all Sam’s Club locations May 17th from 11 am to 4 pm? Coca-Cola will be sharing a Coke with you during this demo. Full cans of Coke, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero will be offered however since quantities are limited you will want to get to Sam’s Club quickly to get in on this demo. I know my girls love going to Sam’s Club they think it is their personal buffet? For More Information About The Best Air Fryer check this Phillips Airfryer Review. Are you looking to buy a new air fryer, and you don’t know which AirFryer is the best? check this list of top rated air fryer on 2017 and you will find what are you looking for.
To find more ideas on how to share a Coke check out Sam’s Club on Twitter, So tell me what can you create from a can of Coke? Share your ideas and don’t forget to go to Sam’s Club on May 17th.
- We Whisk You A Merry Christmas
- 10 Fun & Creative Easter Bunny Craft Ideas
- Exploring the Many Uses of Mason Jars
- 12 Fun Easter Printables
- Zizzybee Bags A Soccer Mom’s Best Friend
- NoGii Pinterest Fail- But My Stomach Didn’t Care