Yields 12 muffins Ingredients:
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
1 cup chopped strawberries
|1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-muffin tin or line it with paper baking cups.
3. In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar and baking soda.
4. In another bowl, stir together eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla until blended.
5. Add strawberries into the flour mixture.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until the flour is just moistened. The batter will be lumpy.
7. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.