- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 (10 oz) jar fruit preserves, any flavor
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Grease 9×13 glass baking pan.
In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, salt, and baking powder. Add to the creamed mixture.
Press half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Spread the jam over the bottom crust. Sprinkle remaining mixture over the jam layer.
Bake at 400 F degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
- Recipe: M&M Cookies
- Apple French Toast Casserole
- Strawberry Muffins
- Just In Time For Valentine’s Day: A Sprinkle of Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Get Ready for Fall Recipe: Apple Crumble Bars
- Recipe: Zucchini Casserole