- 2 cups Gluten Free Bisquick
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mountain Dew (I use diet)
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt butter and whisk the eggs in separate bowls.
- In medium mixing bowl, stir by hand the bisquick mix, sour cream and Mountain Dew until blended. It may be lumpy that is okay. .
- Add the beaten eggs and stir until mixed well.
- Fold in melted butter
- Spray biscuit pan with cooking spray.
- Drop batter by tablespoons onto pan.
- Bake 425 degrees until golden brown, this is will take about 15-18 minutes. But monitor them to make sure, some ovens cook faster than others.