When the parents are ready to complete their marriage and begin a completely a new life, they will try to do their best in order not to harm their babies. The divorce includes such burning issues as child custody, spousal support or the alimony as it is said, child visitation. The online source of dealing with the affordable divorce documents claims that it is a very important item of the discussions, because you are responsible for your children, and you should do your best to create a good and friendly atmosphere even when the final decree terminates your marriage completely. Let’s see together the main peculiarities and difficulties that can appear when you discuss the child visitation.
- Both parents want to take equal care of the child. It is understandable when you are worrying about the children too much want to devote all your free time to the child/children. In such a case, if there are no restrictions from the side of the court, the parents take care of the children regarding a special plan or schedule stipulated by the court. As a rule, it happens when the parents have an uncontested divorce and have no claims to each other. In case the parents still have several misunderstandings, each county court will never allow to visit the child equally. according to the common rule, a child always stays with his/her mother, however, there are several exceptions from this current rule. If the mother cannot take care of the children due to such reasons like drug or alcohol addiction, has no minimum salary, and has not a constant place of living, the court will definitely stipulate that a father is predominantly the first candidate to take care of the child/children.
- An individual and common child visitation. If one of the spouses has an individual visitation, it means that he/she takes care of the child, lives with the child, and feeds the child regarding the court decision. If this is a common visitation, children are under the control of both parents and each parent can provide a child with everything needed and useful. The individual or common visitation are totally the decision of the court, so if one of the parents considers this decision to be unfair, he/she can make a special Petition to reset the terms of the decree. It usually happens when a father is eager to help with the child, but he cannot do it because his ex-wife is against their communication. Only a good attorney can help in such a situation, this service will not cost little, but it will be a reasonable investment in your future visitations of the children.
- Both parents cannot agree on the time of the visitation. Interests of the child are the most important in this deal, so if the child is little and needs special hours for the visitation, the county court will take it into the account. If the parents cannot agree on o the time of the future child visitation, they can go to the mediators and solve this problem in a civilized way. Nobody will do a child harm, so the reasons for the child visitation can be rather obvious. For instance, one of the parents can have enough time to visit a child or he/she can be restricted in time due to the work schedule, etc. Time for the visitation is chosen as a rule by the supreme court, so if you have several misunderstandings with your spouse, you can go to the lawyer and explain the whole situation. The weekends can also be taken due to the fact that this is official free time, and the parents should allow this time for their children visitation. Anyway, if you have some questions regarding the child visitation before your marriage is completed, it is much better to agree with your spouse on such issues in advance, however, all situations are different, so you will find the common language if you want the best for your common children.
- A child is eager to live with a particular parent. If a child is grown enough, he/she can definitely choose who they would like to live with. It can be a mother or a father despite all the rules that were provided before. In such a case, a parent who will not live with a child can visit the child at the particular time stipulated by the court and agreed both with second parent and a child. If a child definitely wants to live with a father, the mother will 100% visit him/her, although if the child is grown up enough, the court will make the decision basing on the decision of the child. The more parents agree on such a situation, the better it will be for the child because the divorce is a total stress not only for the parents but also for the child or other relatives. We are totally sure that the situation is really serious, and the child visitation is rather fluctuating deal, but everything that is done, it is completely for the goodness of the children, bear it in mind!
- Parents live in different countries or continents. In case both parents are currently living in the different areas, it is an obvious thing that both countries should be taken into account of the court when making the decisions about the visitation and other issues of the child custody. If the countries have a different religion, the court should firstly dig into the principles of the current religion and only after that can make any final judgment. The Muslim countries have a number of terrible restrictions towards the child custody and also a child visitation if a second spouse is not Muslim religion or else. The parents should be extremely attentive in such a case because the fate of the children is under the control. Sometimes, there are two courts or representatives of the courts from different countries if needed.
Well, to conclude all above, we have to say that it is really difficult to agree on the child visitation, so the parents take into account the interests of the children. You have to remember that all you do you do for the sake of the child, so if you remember about this issue, everything will be good. We do believe in your best future and that you will do everything possible to save the respect and the friendly manner of your ex-family.