My mommy was provided some really cool products in exchange for me writing this post.
Allie here! I want to talk to you about a really important issue today. That is pet adoption, although our family has officially adopted Markie and her kittens, let me tell you I wasn’t none to happy about it but secretly I loved it! Finally someone else to boss around but unfortunately it was the other way around. Ever heard of a dog afraid of cats? Yep that’s me, Allie! But seriously folks there are things you need to consider when adopting a pet.
- Do you have time for a pet in your life?
- Can you afford it? (and I am not talking about just buying it, but the cost in the long run)
- Do you have everything you need for your pet? Not sure what you need just look at this list.
- Crate (kennel- yea I got away without having one)
- Comfortable bedding- my mom got me this really cool bed, but they have to trick me into using it.
- A collar and a leash- the cats keep losing theirs- stupid cats
- Brush and nail clippers- although I love to get my hair brushed(who doesn’t) but stay away from my nails.
- Water and food bowls- us furbabies have to eat too. Right I am sitting outside watching those cats eat- they get feed more than me- spoiled rotten.
- Toys- we all love toys-well that is except for tutu she hasn’t figured out what to do with hers yet.
All this stuff is great but I would also like to stress that getting a pet should not be taken lightly. It is a lifelong commitment to one to be taken as a joke. Just look how long it took my family to get me and that was 4 years ago. So think long and hard before you get a pet aka furbaby because we all need love and good homes.
Until next time.
I just became an aunt again. As my big sissy, Maddie just adopted another cat. She already has Myelin aka Julio ( the orange tabby). Now she has Helix.
So Pet adoption runs in our family.