““This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Payoff, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #payoffmindset #whatsyourpayoff http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
In the last year, bills piled up. Bills from Gracie’s illness, the car accident as well college tuition as Maddie left for college. That along with normal everyday bills, like house, insurance, lights, water, car, car insurance, phone and etc. You know the drill. It seems like every time I would go to the mailbox I would get a bill. It got to be just walking to get the mail became a depressing time of the day. I used to look forward to getting mail but not after last year.
But I am bound and determined to not let the experiences of last year make a replay this year. Even though we lost my dad physically just 5 days into the New Year, in all reality we really lost him the last week of December as that was the last time I talked to him. Knowing this I am determined to make 2015 a better year than 2014. And one of the ways to make the year better is getting those bills under control and getting that debt paid down.
Here are some of the ways that I have found to help get those bills paid off.
- Eat in more often. I have learned to be creative in how I use items in my pantry. Who says you have to have a three course meal every day? Just last night we had tuna sandwiches and ramen noodles. The tuna I mixed with tomatoes, celery and mayo. I spent less than $3.00 on the whole meal for a family of four. This is cheaper than McDonald’s.
- Shop sales. Try to combine sales with coupons and if it is a product that you know you will use a lot and it is bogo than take advantage of the deal so you can stock up.
- Consolidate your laundry. Try to do fewer loads a week and if you buy a detergent that enables you to not to separate your clothes, makes fewer loads for you.
- Combine errands and try to do them all in one day.
- Another way that I have found to do this is by using Payoff.com. What is Payoff.com exactly you ask? It is a company that is in the YOU business. They want you to get rid of credit balances so you can live your life and get the life that you dream about. It was formed to help people pay off credit card debit in the safest and easiest way and help you to feel better about your finances.
The application process was very easy. I felt very comfortable applying. You just simply go Payoff.com and enter your information.
And when you are entering your information, a little pop window opens with a customer service agent who is available if you need a little extra help.
How cool is that? Then it will take you through the application process even if you don’t qualify for credit card payoff because your credit score it to low they are still there to help.
They have a program called Lift that is designed to help your get control over the cost of simple things to help your financial life get a little better. Interested in finding out more check out their Facebook page. So tell me how do you save money to get those bills paid?