Recently my family was able to spend a day at a Blogger Event at Busch Gardens #Christmas Town. Here are the top ten reasons why this should added to your Christmas plans every year.
1. The Lights
Did you know that six million is the number of Christmas Lights that are burning?
2.The Characters that are roaming the streets.
At any given moment you might run into a group of Christmas carolers or Marie Antoinette. My girls did.
There are a wide assortment of animals that call Busch Gardens home. Make sure to stop by the stables to see the World Famous Clydesdales.
4. The Food
The food is absolutely delicious. Especially the food at Storytime with Santa
5. The Rides
That is one things that my girls could not get enough of during our time there.
6. The Chance to Create One of a Kind Pottery
- Gracie and I were able to make a beautiful ornament for our Christmas tree.
7. An Educational Opportunity to your child to enter into other countries.
- Giving them a chance to visit a foreign land without the cost of a plane ticket.
8. The Shows
- They have a variety of shows for a variety of ages.
9. The chance to be funny.
- Just look at these series of pictures.
In front of the tree.
Now Mikaela decides to pick it’s nose.
Not liking what she sees. LOL
All the pictures on my Christmas Card this year were taken at Busch Gardens #ChristmasTown. Just look.