I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
Ever see something on Pinterest that you just know that you are going to have to try to make. You can picture it in your mind. The item in question is going to turn out to be the picture of perfection. You imagine you will be able to sit back and tell your friends I did that. Only to have what is termed a Pinterest fail??
Sounds familiar? Yep I think we all have been there done that and wrote a blog post about it. Well maybe not a blog post about it – but you know what I mean.
When I received the opportunity to review the NoGii line of products- I jumped at the chance because
- I absolutely adore Elisabeth Hasselback.
- Protein bars and drinks are a staple in my family, especially during soccer season.
- I get to host a party ( I love to have friends over and I am always looking for a occassion to hold a party.)
- I wanted to create a centerpiece that I would able to give to my one of my sisters as a cool gift.
So I had an idea in mind for the centerpiece. I set off to take a look at Pinterest to see if I could find something similar to what I was trying to make. I wanted to make a tree made from NoGii Protein bars. I found one that I used as inspiration and went to the store to grab all the supplies. And I got home and started to assembly the centerpiece. Silently saying to myself that my sister is going to love this.
That was where it started going wrong. The bars were too heavy for the material I was using for my tree. I could not find anything strong enough for me to use to attach them to the tree. The protein bars would go on and I would start thinking that finally I found something that would work only to see the bars falling off moments later. I finally just gave up. After all the bars are so good that they really just speak for themselves. I know my family can not get enough of them.
Never heard of these bars before, here is a little bit about them.
- NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar is a delicious, certified gluten-free, and non-GMO protein bar with 20g of high quality protein.
- NoGii bars have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and do not contain any trans fat, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
- NoGii bars are perfect for a quick on-the-go meal between activities, refueling after a workout, or anytime you want a satisfying, protein-filled snack. These are great for Mikaela to put in her soccer bag because sometimes before games or practice she doesn’t have time to eat.
- NoGii bars can be enjoyed by the entire family, and they are designed to fit your busy, healthy lifestyle. I know that Gracie loves taking these for lunch.
- NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar retails for $2.50 to $2.99 per bar.
So tell me have you ever had a Pinterest Fail? Post pictures on my Facebook page of your fail for a chance to win a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card from me. And while you are on Facebook check out their as well.