This post is sponsored by Moms Meet.
Wow, where has the time gone? It just seems like yesterday I was bringing each of my three girls home from the hospital, and now they are almost 21. 18 and 14. Maddie and Mikaela are in college, and Gracie just started her first year of high school. ( Insert huge sobs here!!)
I will admit that my heart aches and I envy those who are having babies. I guess grandchildren to look forward to the distance future. But for now, I am just going to have to get my baby fix through friends.
With all the thoughts of babies, that got me thinking of what do parents really need for their newborns? So here is a list of must haves?
- Diapers- whether you use cloth or disposable this is the one thing that should be first on the list.
- Baby wipes- they came in handy when cleaning baby’s bum, messes, or anything else. Heck, I still use baby wipes.
- Bath time needs Washcloths, Bathtub, lotions, shampoo and body wash.
- Bottles and formula or breast pump.
- A crib
- Nail clippers- I don’t know how many times my girls scratched their faces because their nails were too long.
- Onesies- Plenty of these. Splurge on one or two nice outfits but trust me onesies is what your baby will live in.
- Car seat
- And a nasal aspirator. I love the NeilMed Naspira Oral-Aspirator. It is a uniquely made aspirator that gets all the junk out of your baby’s nose when they have a cold. Although they are a little bit more expensive than the typical aspirator, they are so worth the money. Use this code, “MOMSBLOG” for $3 off of one at Neilmed. In fact, I just donated some of these to our local pregnancy center in memory of my dad.
So tell me what are some of your must-haves for baby?