Because I go to so many events, I have a hard time keeping track of everything, like important information that I want to write about. My mind is not what it once was. And with Gracie’s Quinceneara happening soon and three college graduations and one high school looming in our future. It is hard to keep things straight.
That is why I created a Never Leave Home without it Kit. It is really quite easy to put together and requires just a few items.
- A fabulous handbag. I got this particular one for over 75% off at Jane.com. This one normally sells for over $200.
- My Hobo – I know this is a little pricey but I love it so much. I am never without my business cards because of the extra pocket. And I am able to consolidate a lot to just carry this one piece in my handbag.
- Pens, Pens and more pens.
- My Cellphone- You know you can’t live without that. Plus it is great for pictures taking and for answering emails on the go.
- Lastly, a journal or notebook to write in.
I got this fabulous one from Tiny Prints . I loved that I could pick the design and personalize it any way that I wanted. Of course, I had Adventures of Frugal Mom written on it. Why? First, because it is great advertising for the blog. Second, (and less face it the real reason 😉 ) in case I ever forget it at a blog event, someone will find it and know exactly who it belongs. Remember my mind isn’t quite as sharp as it used to be.
When I saw this design, I totally fell in love. The look totally has a vintage feel. The colors are amazing. And the flowers- I couldn’t quite tell if they were peonies or roses. But either way, these are two out of my four favorite flowers. Poinsettia and gardenias being the other two.
And this notebook is not like most found in stores. (Of course, you are saying of course, because of the personalization, DUH!). But the feel of the front and back covers is amazing. It is really hard for me to describe. And I love the paper in my journal. It is LINED!!! I will tell you I would be a hot mess without lines on paper. Think a toddler just learning how to color.
Want a book for yourself, check out all the great specials Tiny Prints has.
So tell me what you think of my Never Leave Home Without it Kit?