This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
In the past I have given suggestions for gifts to give, but what do you give the person who is in love with technology. And I know my girls love their technology. I mean seriously this was a party a few years back and look what they all were doing. Yep on their phones and tablets checking on what others are doing. Here is a list of suggestions for the person who loves technology in your life.
- SD Cards- Just about everything used one of these. I know I fill my SD cards up and having an extra on hand I am sure not to miss a picture. Plus sometimes I forget to put my SD Card back in my camera so having an extra in my camera bag would help to prevent that.
- Virus Protection- consider buying them a year’s worth of virus protection for their computer.
- Earphones (ear buds) – My girls go through so many of these within a year’s time. Because of the sensitive nature of the wiring inside- it would be a smart gift.
- Gift Cards to iTunes or any retailer that sells technology items so that can pick what they would like.
- Extra Rechargeable batteries- I know with my wireless mouse, I am at a loss when the batteries inside die.
- Charger for rechargeable batteries- Think about how much money they will be saving not to have to replace their batteries every again.
- Flash Drives- One cannot have enough flash drives. This allows for the person to take their work mobile without carrying their heavy laptop around.
- Screen Cleaners, a can of air and cleaning brushes and cloths for computers would make a great gift as well.
- Games for their gaming systems.
I have also found some amazing gifts at Groupon Goods. Seriously folks I have found the best stuff on this site. And I always get told I give the best presents. All of the gifts listed above can be combined into a basket to make a wonderful gift for the technology lover in your life. Most of the time you can find a basket to pull these together at the thrift or dollar stores.